Wednesday, July 10, 2013


Tell Her I Love Her
 
Will you join me on my brand new radio show - Living in the Magic of Possibilities? 
 
 
The first show airs on Thursday, July 11/13 at 4:00pm Mountain/6:00pm Eastern.

I will be discussing my unexpected journey into mediumship - 
 
It was late one night in August 2002, little did Glenyce know that her entire life was going to change 
that night, as if by magic!
While gifting a Reiki session to a friend the spirit of a man who had committed suicide came in to speak with the woman receiving Reiki. They had been very close friends and he had some important messages for her. Unable to get through to his friend directly, he used Glenyce as the medium.

This began Glenyce’s journey into infinite possibilities and creating what she always knew was possible, yet had always been told was impossible. 
 
Join us to hear Glenyce’s phenomenal journey into mediumship and some amazing stories from thousands of private and group medium readings.

Listen in on this Link at 4:00pm Mountain/6:00pm Eastern
http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/71515/tell-her-i-love-her

You can find the time in your area on this link -- http://tinyurl.com/thilove

You can also download on iTunes or listen to the replay whenever works for you.

What would it take for this call to create greater possibilities for each and every one of us??

Grateful for you,
Glenyce Hughes
Inspirational Author, Speaker, Radio Host & Facilitator of Possibilities

Web Page - be sure to sign up for my newsletter
Radio Show on Voice America - Living in the Magic of Possibilities
Live BEYOND Your Wildest Dreams - my book
My Upcoming Access Consciousness Classes Around the World
Friend me on Facebook





No comments: